onsdag 19. oktober 2011

Dear stalkers of this blog,

The last week i have spent moving into my new apartment! (Busy busy!) Therefore, it has been hard to keep posting blog entries. But do not fear! From now on i will add new thoughts and updates on my learning progress.

In addition, i have come up with a rather brilliant idea. I am going to add a (hopefully) daily entry called "Word of the day", where I write about a new word i have learned.

Furthermore, i feel that you should learn some more about who I am. So, what are my interests? Well, i grew up about 100 meters away from the nearest ski slope, so skiing has always been a natural thing for me. Especially twintip skiing, or freestyle skiing, which basically means that the ski has a curved tip on both ends so that you can land and ride backwards.

I am also a big fan of metal music, and the more "extreme" genres around that end of the music scheme. I should also mention computer games and consol games as an interest, and I also like to work out when im not feeling too lazy.

Stay tuned for more!

-S

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar