Dead Blogbuddies,
Last Friday Maarten, Peter and myself had a presentation about the Audiowire Case in the English book. It was a pretty big deal for us, as the grade counts for 25% of our final grade. Therefore, we decided to do something new and exciting as we were the very last group and we knew Mr. Henebury would be sick and tired of regular presentations by then. Our response? Prezi of course! Such a great piece of software!
By utilizing this awesome tool, we were able to make a more dynamic and original presentation. Furthermore, I also took the responsibility for designing an appealing and fresh website to show off. I also took tons of notes while the previous groups were presenting, and listened closely to the feedback given. By doing so, we came up with a little of "that extra" that others were missing, such as focusing our graphs on the big moneys, and go a bit more into detail while explaning. We also decided to meet up three hours prior on Friday to rehearse a couple of times.
I think that our end result overcame our own expectations by far, and it seemed like that rest of the class, and especially Mr. Henebury was impressed. He seemed to have a lack of words for once, which I didn't think was possible! Hehe.
All in all, I am really satisfied with the result, and I am really eager to see the grade
-S
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar